Win a Scottish hamper full of delicious treats
Fancy winning a hamper packed full of Scottish food and drink? We have teamed up with some of the best Scottish food and drink producers to celebrate the forthcoming Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight. Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight takes place between the 6th and 21st of September and encourages people to discover and enjoy Scotland’s produce.
We are given away 5 hampers packed full of fantastic Scottish food and drink. Each winning hamper contains;
- five tubs of Mackie’s luxury ice cream (vouchers — so it does not melt),
- four bars of Mackie’s indulgent chocolate (one of each new flavour),
- four sharing bags of Mackie’s premium traditional & ridge crisps,
- a bottle of handcrafted single malt Valt vodka distilled by Strathleven Distillers,
- four jars of SuperJam 100% fruit all natural jams (strawberry, blueberry & blackcurrant and raspberry & cranberry),
- a ‘Range Cooker’ tin of Dean’s Luxury all butter shortbread,
- a portion of Connage Highland Dairy Crowdie soft cheese along with a wedge of Whisky Dunlop (which has been specially developed for Homecoming Scotland),
- a bottle of extra virgin cold pressed rapeseed oil byMackintosh of Glendaveny,
- and a selection pack of Nairn’s oatcakes which includes a box of their limited edition cracked black pepper oatcakes.
All you have to do to enter is tell us about your favourite Scottish food or drink — that would be good with Mackie’s ice cream?
Closing Date: 6th September 2014